Bacchus
LINE

Bordeaux Chateau Stories · 1855 Classification

隣り合う二つのシャトーは、およそ百年前に結びつき、およそ百年後にまた結びついた——ラフォン・ロシェの黄色い城の物語

Watercolor illustration of a golden-yellow estate beside a curving vineyard road

ボトルのラベルに広がる黄色は、シャトー・ラフォン・ロシェを一目で見分けさせる色だ。この色は、20世紀末に館そのものが金色を帯びた黄色へ塗り替えられたことに由来する。だが、この城の歴史を遡ると、色よりもずっと大きな物語が横たわっている。

サン・テステフのこの地所は、隣に立つシャトー・リリアン・ラドゥイスと、一度は一つの地所として結びついていた。1897年のことだ。しかし1924年、その結びつきは解かれる。そして2021年末、二つのシャトーは新しい所有者のもとで、「最初の結びつきから一世紀後」に再び一つになった。廃墟だった館を黄金色に塗り替えた一族の物語と、隣同士が百年越しに手を取り合った物語——ラフォン・ロシェには、二つの筋が流れている。

項目内容
正式名称シャトー・ラフォン・ロシェ
村・地区サン・テステフAOC(メドック)
1855年格付け第4級(カトリエム・クリュ)
現所有者ロレンツェッティ家/ヴィニョーブル・クリューズ=ロレンツェッティ
現体制社長 フェリックス・パリエンテ=ロレンツェッティ(2025年時点・ジャッキー&フランソワーズ・ロレンツェッティ夫妻の甥)/総支配人 ヴァンサン・バシュ=ガブリエルセン(2008年からロレンツェッティ家と協働)
セカンドワインレ・ペルラン・ド・ラフォン・ロシェ
節目の年1557年 ドメーヌ・ド・ロシェ起源(改名年は仏語1790年・英語1650年で表記が異なる)→1897年 フレデリック・オードン(隣接シャトー・リリアン・ラドゥイス所有者)が取得・75ha一体化→1924年 結びつき解消→1960年 ギィ・テセロン(コニャック業界の大物)取得、館は廃墟状態(英語版は火災焼失と明記)→20世紀末 館を黄金色に塗装→2021年末 ロレンツェッティ家取得、リリアン・ラドゥイスと一世紀後に再統合→2024年 両シャトーともオーガニック認証・3銘柄体制

1557年、地所に名前が生まれる

シャトーの名は、この地に元々あった地所名「ドメーヌ・ド・ロシェ」に由来する。地所の名は1557年の記録に遡る。そこへ、婚姻によってこの地に加わった人物の姓「ラフォン」が組み合わさり、ラフォン・ロシェという名称になった。

ただし、この名称がいつ正式に成立したのかについては、シャトー公式サイトの中でも記述が分かれている。フランス語版は1790年、英語版は1650年と、同じ公式発信の中で年号が食い違う。旧名のドメーヌ・ド・ロシェに、婚姻で結ばれたラフォンの姓が重なった——そのつながりこそが、この名称の芯である。

1897年、隣家と一つになる

1897年、この地所は隣家と結びつく。当時、隣接するシャトー・リリアン・ラドゥイスの所有者だったフレデリック・オードンが、ラフォン・ロシェを取得したのだ。二つの地所は一体化し、合わせて75ヘクタール、年間およそ1,800ヘクトリットルを生む一つの経営体になった。オードンの時代には、有名な礼拝堂も築かれ、元あった泉と洗い場に取って代わったと伝えられる。

だがこの結びつきは、長くは続かなかった。1924年、地所は再び分かれる。ラフォン・ロシェとリリアン・ラドゥイスは、それぞれ別の道を歩み始めた。

廃墟から黄金へ

分離後、地所を経営したのはコニャック業界の大物、ギィ・テセロンだった。彼が地所を取得したのは1960年のことだが、そのとき館は廃墟同然の状態で、元の建物は(英語版公式サイトが明記するところでは)火災で失われていた。

そこから、館は建て直されていく。テセロン家による経営が引き継がれる中、20世紀末に館は金色を帯びた黄色へと塗り替えられた。後にこの色は、ボトルのラベルにも採用される。公式サイトによれば、ラフォン・ロシェはこの時期に建て直された唯一のシャトーになったという。廃墟から黄金へ——一族が城に与えたのは、色だけではなかった。

一世紀後の再会

分かれてから一世紀近くが過ぎた2021年末、地所はロレンツェッティ家のもとに渡る。取得したのはラフォン・ロシェだけではない。同じロレンツェッティ家が、隣のシャトー・リリアン・ラドゥイスも同時に取得したのだ。公式サイトとUGCBはともに、これを「最初の結びつきから一世紀後」の再統合と位置づけている。1897年に一度結ばれ、1924年に分かれた二つのシャトーは、こうしてほぼ百年越しに、再び一つの経営のもとへ戻った。

ロレンツェッティ家の取得により、ヴィニョーブル・クリューズ=ロレンツェッティというグループが成立した。同グループは、マルゴーのシャトー・ディッサン、ポイヤックのシャトー・ペデスクローも保有する。現総支配人ヴァンサン・バシュ=ガブリエルセンは、ロレンツェッティ家が2008年に最初の地所(シャトー・リリアン・ラドゥイス)を取得した時からの協力者だ。2025年に社長に就いたフェリックス・パリエンテ=ロレンツェッティは、ジャッキー&フランソワーズ・ロレンツェッティ夫妻の甥にあたる。

2024年、シャトー・リリアン・ラドゥイスはラフォン・ロシェのエンティティに統合され、現在はラフォン・ロシェ、セカンドワインのレ・ペルラン、そしてリリアン・ラドゥイスの3銘柄体制になっている。両シャトーとも、今はオーガニック認証を取得済みだ。2019年には5,000本以上を植樹し、4.6kmの生け垣を巡らせるアグロエコロジー計画も実施された。隣接するナチュラ2000ゾーンへの生物多様性回廊をつくる試みだという。百年前に結びつき、一度離れ、また一つになった二つのシャトーは、畑の外にも新しいつながりを広げている。

知っておくと語れる3つ

  • 廃墟から黄金へ。 1960年、コニャック業界の大物ギィ・テセロンが取得した時、館は廃墟同然の状態だった(英語版公式サイトは火災焼失とまで明記する)。そこから建て直され、20世紀末に金色を帯びた黄色に塗られ、その色が後にラベルへ受け継がれた。
  • 百年越しの再会。 1897年、隣のシャトー・リリアン・ラドゥイス所有者フレデリック・オードンが取得し、75haの一体地所になった。1924年に分かれたが、2021年末、ロレンツェッティ家が「最初の結びつきから一世紀後」に二つのシャトーを再び一つにした。
  • 名前は、旧地所名と婚姻の姓の組み合わせ。 1557年に確認できる旧名「ドメーヌ・ド・ロシェ」に、婚姻でこの地に加わった人物の姓「ラフォン」が重なった。改名が正式に成立した年は、仏語版1790年・英語版1650年で表記が異なる。

Two Neighboring Châteaux, Joined Roughly a Century Ago and Reunited Roughly a Century Later — The Story of Lafon-Rochet’s Golden Château

Watercolor illustration of a golden-yellow estate beside a curving vineyard road

The yellow that spreads across the bottle label makes Château Lafon-Rochet instantly recognizable. This color traces back to the late 20th century, when the château building itself was repainted a golden shade of yellow. But trace the estate’s history further back, and a far larger story lies beneath the color.

This estate in Saint-Estèphe was once joined, as a single property, with its neighbor, Château Lilian Ladouys. That was in 1897. But in 1924, the bond was undone. Then, at the end of 2021, under new ownership, the two châteaux became one again — “a century after their first union.” A story of a family that repainted a ruined building gold, and a story of neighbors who joined hands again after a hundred years — two threads run through Lafon-Rochet.

ItemDetails
Official nameChâteau Lafon-Rochet
Village / districtSaint-Estèphe AOC (Médoc)
1855 ClassificationFourth Growth (Quatrième Cru)
Current ownerThe Lorenzetti family / Vignobles Cruse-Lorenzetti
Current leadershipPresident Félix Pariente-Lorenzetti (as of 2025; nephew of Jacky and Françoise Lorenzetti) / General Manager Vincent Bache-Gabrielsen (working alongside the Lorenzetti family since 2008)
Second wineLes Pèlerins de Lafon-Rochet
Milestones1557 – Origins of the Domaine de Rochet (the year the name was formally established differs by source: 1790 in the French-language version, 1650 in the English-language version) → 1897 – Frédéric Audon (owner of the neighboring Château Lilian Ladouys) acquires it, unifying 75ha as one estate → 1924 – The union is dissolved → 1960 – Guy Tesseron (a major figure in the cognac trade) acquires it, with the château in ruins (the English-language version states explicitly that it had burned down) → Late 20th century – The château is painted golden yellow → End of 2021 – The Lorenzetti family acquires the estate, reuniting it with Lilian Ladouys a century after their first union → 2024 – Both châteaux achieve organic certification; a three-label lineup is established

1557: The Estate Is Named

The château’s name derives from the estate’s original name on this land, “Domaine de Rochet.” The estate’s name can be traced back to a record from 1557. To this was added the surname “Lafon,” brought to the estate through marriage, forming the name Lafon-Rochet.

However, even the château’s own official website is inconsistent about when this name was formally established. The French-language version gives 1790; the English-language version gives 1650 — the two dates diverge within the same official source. What binds the old name, Domaine de Rochet, to the Lafon surname joined to it by marriage — that connection is the core of the name.

1897: Joining With the Neighbor

In 1897, the estate was joined with its neighbor. At the time, Frédéric Audon, who owned the neighboring Château Lilian Ladouys, acquired Lafon-Rochet. The two estates became one, forming a single operation of 75 hectares producing roughly 1,800 hectoliters a year. It is said that during Audon’s era, the estate’s well-known chapel was also built, replacing what had originally been a spring and a washing place.

But this union did not last. In 1924, the estate split again. Lafon-Rochet and Lilian Ladouys each went their separate ways.

From Ruin to Gold

After the split, the estate was run by Guy Tesseron, a major figure in the cognac trade. He acquired the estate in 1960, and at that time the château was in a state of near ruin — the original building had been lost to fire, as the English-language official website states explicitly.

From there, the château was rebuilt. As management passed down through the Tesseron family, the building was repainted a golden shade of yellow at the end of the 20th century. That color was later adopted for the bottle label as well. According to the official website, Lafon-Rochet became the only château rebuilt during this period. From ruin to gold — what the family gave the château was more than just its color.

A Reunion a Century Later

Nearly a century after the split, at the end of 2021, the estate passed to the Lorenzetti family. It was not Lafon-Rochet alone that changed hands: the same Lorenzetti family simultaneously acquired the neighboring Château Lilian Ladouys. Both the official website and the UGCB describe this as a reunification “a century after their first union.” Joined once in 1897 and separated in 1924, the two châteaux thus returned, nearly a hundred years later, to a single ownership.

The Lorenzetti family’s acquisition gave rise to the group Vignobles Cruse-Lorenzetti, which also holds Château d’Issan in Margaux and Château Pédesclaux in Pauillac. Current General Manager Vincent Bache-Gabrielsen has worked alongside the Lorenzetti family since 2008, when they acquired their first estate, Château Lilian Ladouys. Félix Pariente-Lorenzetti, who became President in 2025, is the nephew of Jacky and Françoise Lorenzetti.

In 2024, Château Lilian Ladouys was integrated into the Lafon-Rochet entity, and the estate now operates under a three-label structure: Lafon-Rochet, its second wine Les Pèlerins, and Lilian Ladouys. Both châteaux have now achieved organic certification. In 2019, an agroecology program was also carried out, planting more than 5,000 trees and establishing 4.6 kilometers of hedgerows — an effort, it is said, to create a biodiversity corridor toward the adjacent Natura 2000 zone. Joined a century ago, separated once, and now one again, the two châteaux are extending new connections beyond their vineyards as well.

Three Facts Worth Knowing

  • From ruin to gold. In 1960, when Guy Tesseron, a major figure in the cognac trade, acquired the estate, the château was in a state of near ruin (the English-language official website even states explicitly that it had burned down). From there it was rebuilt, and at the end of the 20th century it was painted a golden shade of yellow — a color later carried over to the label.
  • A reunion after a century. In 1897, Frédéric Audon, owner of the neighboring Château Lilian Ladouys, acquired the estate, forming a unified 75-hectare property. It split in 1924, but at the end of 2021 the Lorenzetti family reunited the two châteaux, “a century after their first union.”
  • The name combines the old estate name with a surname joined by marriage. The old name “Domaine de Rochet,” documented as early as 1557, was joined by the surname “Lafon,” brought to the estate through marriage. The year the renaming was formally established differs by source: 1790 in the French-language version, 1650 in the English-language version.

ปราสาทสองหลังที่อยู่ติดกัน เชื่อมโยงกันเมื่อประมาณหนึ่งร้อยปีก่อน และกลับมาเชื่อมโยงกันอีกครั้งเมื่อประมาณหนึ่งร้อยปีต่อมา — เรื่องราวปราสาทสีเหลืองแห่งลาฟง โรเช

Watercolor illustration of a golden-yellow estate beside a curving vineyard road

สีเหลืองที่ปรากฏอยู่บนฉลากขวดคือสีที่ทำให้จำ Château Lafon-Rochet ได้ในทันที สีนี้มีที่มาจากช่วงปลายศตวรรษที่ 20 เมื่อตัวอาคารปราสาทถูกทาสีใหม่เป็นสีเหลืองอมทอง แต่หากย้อนประวัติศาสตร์ของปราสาทแห่งนี้กลับไป จะพบเรื่องราวที่ยิ่งใหญ่กว่าสีสันเสียอีก

ที่ดินแห่งนี้ใน Saint-Estèphe เคยรวมเป็นที่ดินผืนเดียวกับ Château Lilian Ladouys ซึ่งอยู่ติดกัน นั่นคือในปี ค.ศ. 1897 แต่ในปี ค.ศ. 1924 ความผูกพันนั้นก็ถูกแยกออกจากกัน และเมื่อปลายปี ค.ศ. 2021 ปราสาททั้งสองแห่งก็กลับมารวมกันอีกครั้งภายใต้เจ้าของรายใหม่ โดยกล่าวกันว่าเป็น “หนึ่งศตวรรษหลังจากการรวมกันครั้งแรก” เรื่องราวของตระกูลที่ทาสีอาคารซึ่งเคยเป็นซากปรักหักพังให้กลายเป็นสีทอง และเรื่องราวของเพื่อนบ้านที่จับมือกันอีกครั้งหลังผ่านไปนับร้อยปี — ทั้งสองเส้นเรื่องนี้ไหลอยู่ในลาฟง โรเช

รายการรายละเอียด
ชื่อทางการChâteau Lafon-Rochet
หมู่บ้าน/เขตSaint-Estèphe AOC (Médoc)
การจัดระดับปี 1855ระดับ 4 (Quatrième Cru)
เจ้าของปัจจุบันตระกูล Lorenzetti / Vignobles Cruse-Lorenzetti
ผู้บริหารปัจจุบันประธาน Félix Pariente-Lorenzetti (ณ ปี 2025 หลานชายของ Jacky และ Françoise Lorenzetti) / ผู้จัดการทั่วไป Vincent Bache-Gabrielsen (ร่วมงานกับตระกูล Lorenzetti มาตั้งแต่ปี 2008)
ไวน์รอง (Second wine)Les Pèlerins de Lafon-Rochet
ปีสำคัญค.ศ. 1557 จุดกำเนิดของ Domaine de Rochet (ปีที่เปลี่ยนชื่ออย่างเป็นทางการมีการระบุต่างกัน คือ ค.ศ. 1790 ในฉบับภาษาฝรั่งเศส และ ค.ศ. 1650 ในฉบับภาษาอังกฤษ) → ค.ศ. 1897 Frédéric Audon (เจ้าของ Château Lilian Ladouys ที่อยู่ติดกัน) เข้าซื้อกิจการและรวมพื้นที่ 75 เฮกตาร์เข้าด้วยกัน → ค.ศ. 1924 ความผูกพันถูกแยกออก → ค.ศ. 1960 Guy Tesseron (บุคคลสำคัญในวงการคอนยัค) เข้าซื้อกิจการ ขณะที่ตัวอาคารอยู่ในสภาพซากปรักหักพัง (ฉบับภาษาอังกฤษระบุชัดเจนว่าถูกไฟไหม้) → ปลายศตวรรษที่ 20 ทาสีอาคารเป็นสีเหลืองทอง → ปลายปี ค.ศ. 2021 ตระกูล Lorenzetti เข้าซื้อกิจการ และรวมตัวกับ Lilian Ladouys อีกครั้งหลังผ่านไปหนึ่งศตวรรษ → ค.ศ. 2024 ปราสาททั้งสองแห่งได้รับการรับรองออร์แกนิก และมีไลน์ผลิตภัณฑ์ 3 ฉลาก

ค.ศ. 1557 ที่ดินได้รับชื่อ

ชื่อของปราสาทมีที่มาจากชื่อเดิมของที่ดินแห่งนี้ คือ “Domaine de Rochet” ชื่อที่ดินนี้สามารถสืบย้อนไปถึงบันทึกในปี ค.ศ. 1557 จากนั้นจึงมีการนำนามสกุล “Lafon” ของบุคคลที่เข้ามาเกี่ยวข้องกับที่ดินแห่งนี้ผ่านการแต่งงานมารวมเข้าด้วยกัน จนกลายเป็นชื่อ Lafon-Rochet

อย่างไรก็ตาม แม้แต่เว็บไซต์ทางการของปราสาทเองก็ยังมีข้อมูลที่ไม่ตรงกันว่าชื่อนี้ถูกตั้งขึ้นอย่างเป็นทางการเมื่อใด โดยฉบับภาษาฝรั่งเศสระบุปี ค.ศ. 1790 ในขณะที่ฉบับภาษาอังกฤษระบุปี ค.ศ. 1650 ปีที่ระบุแตกต่างกันแม้จะมาจากแหล่งข้อมูลทางการเดียวกัน สิ่งที่เชื่อมโยงชื่อเดิม Domaine de Rochet เข้ากับนามสกุล Lafon ที่เข้ามาผ่านการแต่งงาน — ความเชื่อมโยงนี้เองคือแก่นแท้ของชื่อนี้

ค.ศ. 1897 การรวมตัวกับเพื่อนบ้าน

ในปี ค.ศ. 1897 ที่ดินแห่งนี้ได้ผูกพันกับเพื่อนบ้าน ในขณะนั้น Frédéric Audon ซึ่งเป็นเจ้าของ Château Lilian Ladouys ที่อยู่ติดกัน ได้เข้าซื้อกิจการ Lafon-Rochet ที่ดินทั้งสองแปลงจึงรวมเป็นหนึ่งเดียว กลายเป็นกิจการเดียวกันที่มีพื้นที่รวม 75 เฮกตาร์ ผลิตไวน์ได้ประมาณ 1,800 เฮกโตลิตรต่อปี กล่าวกันว่าในยุคของ Audon นี้เองที่โบสถ์น้อยอันเลื่องชื่อของปราสาทถูกสร้างขึ้น แทนที่บ่อน้ำพุและที่ซักล้างที่เคยมีอยู่เดิม

แต่การรวมตัวครั้งนี้ไม่ได้ยืนยาว ในปี ค.ศ. 1924 ที่ดินก็แยกออกจากกันอีกครั้ง Lafon-Rochet และ Lilian Ladouys ต่างก็เริ่มเดินไปคนละทาง

จากซากปรักหักพังสู่สีทอง

หลังการแยกตัว ผู้บริหารที่ดินแห่งนี้คือ Guy Tesseron บุคคลสำคัญในวงการคอนยัค เขาเข้าซื้อกิจการนี้ในปี ค.ศ. 1960 แต่ในขณะนั้นตัวอาคารอยู่ในสภาพแทบจะเป็นซากปรักหักพัง โดยอาคารเดิมสูญหายไปจากเหตุเพลิงไหม้ ตามที่เว็บไซต์ทางการฉบับภาษาอังกฤษระบุไว้อย่างชัดเจน

จากจุดนั้น อาคารก็ได้รับการสร้างขึ้นใหม่ ในช่วงที่ตระกูล Tesseron สืบทอดการบริหารกิจการต่อกันมา ตัวอาคารก็ถูกทาสีใหม่เป็นสีเหลืองอมทองในช่วงปลายศตวรรษที่ 20 ต่อมาสีนี้เองก็ถูกนำมาใช้บนฉลากขวดด้วย กล่าวกันว่า Lafon-Rochet กลายเป็นปราสาทเพียงแห่งเดียวที่ได้รับการสร้างขึ้นใหม่ในช่วงเวลานั้น ตามข้อมูลจากเว็บไซต์ทางการ จากซากปรักหักพังสู่สีทอง — สิ่งที่ตระกูลนี้มอบให้กับปราสาทไม่ได้มีเพียงสีสันเท่านั้น

การกลับมาพบกันอีกครั้งหลังผ่านไปหนึ่งศตวรรษ

เมื่อใกล้ครบหนึ่งศตวรรษหลังการแยกตัว ณ ปลายปี ค.ศ. 2021 ที่ดินแห่งนี้ก็ตกไปอยู่ในมือของตระกูล Lorenzetti โดยไม่ได้เข้าซื้อเพียง Lafon-Rochet เท่านั้น ตระกูล Lorenzetti รายเดียวกันนี้ยังได้เข้าซื้อ Château Lilian Ladouys ที่อยู่ติดกันในเวลาเดียวกันด้วย ทั้งเว็บไซต์ทางการและ UGCB ต่างระบุตรงกันว่านี่คือการรวมตัวกันอีกครั้ง “หนึ่งศตวรรษหลังจากการรวมกันครั้งแรก” ปราสาททั้งสองแห่งซึ่งเคยรวมกันในปี ค.ศ. 1897 และแยกจากกันในปี ค.ศ. 1924 จึงกลับมาอยู่ภายใต้การบริหารเดียวกันอีกครั้งหลังผ่านไปเกือบหนึ่งร้อยปี

การเข้าซื้อกิจการของตระกูล Lorenzetti ก่อให้เกิดกลุ่มบริษัทที่มีชื่อว่า Vignobles Cruse-Lorenzetti ซึ่งกลุ่มนี้ยังถือครอง Château d’Issan ใน Margaux และ Château Pédesclaux ใน Pauillac ด้วย ผู้จัดการทั่วไปคนปัจจุบัน Vincent Bache-Gabrielsen เป็นผู้ร่วมงานกับตระกูล Lorenzetti มาตั้งแต่ปี ค.ศ. 2008 ซึ่งเป็นปีที่ตระกูลนี้เข้าซื้อที่ดินแห่งแรก (Château Lilian Ladouys) ส่วน Félix Pariente-Lorenzetti ผู้ขึ้นดำรงตำแหน่งประธานในปี ค.ศ. 2025 เป็นหลานชายของ Jacky และ Françoise Lorenzetti

ในปี ค.ศ. 2024 Château Lilian Ladouys ได้ถูกรวมเข้าเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของนิติบุคคล Lafon-Rochet ปัจจุบันจึงมีไลน์ผลิตภัณฑ์ 3 ฉลาก ได้แก่ Lafon-Rochet ไวน์รอง Les Pèlerins และ Lilian Ladouys ปราสาททั้งสองแห่งได้รับการรับรองออร์แกนิกแล้วในปัจจุบัน นอกจากนี้ในปี ค.ศ. 2019 ยังมีการดำเนินโครงการเกษตรนิเวศ (agroecology) ด้วยการปลูกต้นไม้กว่า 5,000 ต้น และสร้างแนวรั้วต้นไม้ยาว 4.6 กิโลเมตร ซึ่งกล่าวกันว่าเป็นความพยายามสร้างทางเชื่อมความหลากหลายทางชีวภาพเชื่อมต่อไปยังพื้นที่ Natura 2000 ที่อยู่ติดกัน ปราสาททั้งสองแห่งที่เคยผูกพันกันเมื่อร้อยปีก่อน แยกจากกันครั้งหนึ่ง แล้วกลับมารวมกันอีกครั้ง กำลังขยายความเชื่อมโยงใหม่ ๆ ออกไปนอกเหนือจากไร่องุ่นเช่นกัน

3 เรื่องที่รู้แล้วเล่าต่อได้

  • จากซากปรักหักพังสู่สีทอง เมื่อ Guy Tesseron บุคคลสำคัญในวงการคอนยัค เข้าซื้อกิจการในปี ค.ศ. 1960 ตัวอาคารอยู่ในสภาพแทบจะเป็นซากปรักหักพัง (เว็บไซต์ทางการฉบับภาษาอังกฤษถึงกับระบุชัดเจนว่าถูกไฟไหม้) จากนั้นจึงได้รับการสร้างขึ้นใหม่ และในช่วงปลายศตวรรษที่ 20 ก็ถูกทาสีใหม่เป็นสีเหลืองอมทอง ซึ่งสีนี้ภายหลังก็ถูกนำมาใช้บนฉลากขวดด้วย
  • การกลับมาพบกันอีกครั้งหลังผ่านไปหนึ่งศตวรรษ ในปี ค.ศ. 1897 Frédéric Audon เจ้าของ Château Lilian Ladouys ที่อยู่ติดกัน ได้เข้าซื้อกิจการนี้ ทำให้กลายเป็นที่ดินผืนเดียวกันขนาด 75 เฮกตาร์ ก่อนจะแยกออกจากกันในปี ค.ศ. 1924 แต่เมื่อปลายปี ค.ศ. 2021 ตระกูล Lorenzetti ก็ได้รวมปราสาททั้งสองแห่งเข้าด้วยกันอีกครั้ง “หนึ่งศตวรรษหลังจากการรวมกันครั้งแรก”
  • ชื่อนี้คือการรวมกันของชื่อที่ดินเดิมกับนามสกุลที่เข้ามาผ่านการแต่งงาน ชื่อเดิม “Domaine de Rochet” ที่มีบันทึกยืนยันตั้งแต่ปี ค.ศ. 1557 ได้ถูกรวมเข้ากับนามสกุล “Lafon” ของบุคคลที่เข้ามาเกี่ยวข้องกับที่ดินนี้ผ่านการแต่งงาน ส่วนปีที่การเปลี่ยนชื่ออย่างเป็นทางการเกิดขึ้นนั้น มีการระบุต่างกันไปตามแหล่งข้อมูล คือ ค.ศ. 1790 ในฉบับภาษาฝรั่งเศส และ ค.ศ. 1650 ในฉบับภาษาอังกฤษ